Hi, I’m Tamara Belvin! I am an Idea Validation and Market Research Strategist that teaches aspiring and new women service-based business owners and entrepreneurs how to validate their business ideas through market research so they can create offers and content that their audiences are eager to buy.
Basically, I help you get Market-Ready!
I decided to take my corporate skills and compare them with my dislike for the “just launch it” method and teach women how to effectively and thoroughly validate their ideas without wasting valuable resources with an idea that has little to no value in the marketplace.
I believe that all ideas need to be fully researched first, before being launched into the marketplace. I know how it is to have an idea that you're attached to and launch it in the marketplace before knowing if it is viable, and it falls flat.
If you are looking for someone to help you determine if your idea would make a profitable and sustainable business then look no further and sign up to get weekly tips and resources to help you along your business journey.
"Tamara performed a market research job for us to help validate a new way of marketing our services. She was able to determine that it was a good idea and what demographic it would appeal to the most. To top it off, she was able to deliver all her results in a research report that we use still to this day to develop other parts of our business.” -D.Patterson (former manager)
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am an introvert. (I would rather snuggle up with a good book rather than go out partying)
2. I don't like shopping. (I am in the middle of being in the average section/plus size, so it is sometimes hard to find clothes that compliment me so shopping for me is an obstacle.
3. I am a Paralegal. (I am a paralegal by trade, but I am a life/self-care coach by Purpose)
4. I don't like ketchup. (Never did. Weird? I know)
5. I don't want to be around a large crowd of people. ( I am an introvert and too many people are too much for me. It kind of sucks out all my energy)
6. I love Lifetime Movies (Who doesn't?)
7. When I was a kid I used to watch Nick at Nite never cartoons (who didn't like Mary Tyler Moore Show, Three's Company, The Bob Newhart Show, I Love Lucy, Laverne and Shirley to name a few)
8. I am an avid book reader. (I read fiction, nonfiction, self-help, urban fiction erotica, mystery, and suspense)
9. I love helping people. ( I love giving advice, helping people grow personally and anyway that I can. It just makes me happy and fulfilled to see others excel at what they set out to do)
10. To make amends with me, all you have to do is buy me about 3 pounds of crawfish and then I will forget whatever I am mad at you about. (Just for the remainder of the crawfish. After it is gone, I am back mad. Lol)